Terms and Conditions of Biocareer2u.com Membership Application and Allotment
- As an independent distributor of Biocareer2u.com, (know as Biocareer2u) i understand and agree to the followings:
I hereby apply for a Biocareer2u distributorship. l am of legal age (18) as I enter into this agreement. I am a citizen of the world.
- As long as I am a distributor of Biocareer2u. I agree to comply with the current Biocareer2u business program, policies, procedures, Code of Ethics: requirements and standards as established and as may be amended from time to time by Biocareer2u.
- I will fill all returns and reports required by the Inland Revenue Department of my country and pay all taxes arising from my activities as a distributor.
- I understand that I am an independent contractor and not an employee, agent, partner or joint venture of Biocareer2u or my sponsor and that I am not authorized to act on behalf of or to bind Biocareer2u or any of its affiliate, shareholders, officers, directors, employees or agents, or my sponsor.
- I will not use the Biocareer2u trade name, trademark, or service mark in any advertising without prior written approval of Biocareer2u
- I understand that with product purchased I am automatically qualify to become a Biocareer2u distributor and I will not make any statement or representation to the contrary to any prospective distributor.
- I will not state, infer or represent to any prospective Biocareer2u distributor that any specific network organisation may be built or maintained or that any specific level or income may be earned or anticipated from the Biocareer2u business program.
- I will not disseminate any literature or sales aids whatsoever other than those supplied to me by Biocareer2u. I will not alter any product contents or packaging without specific written direction to do so by Biocareer2u.
- All Biocareer2u products purchased or sold by me are subject to the warranties, disclaimers and procedures applicable to the products at the time of purchase.
- I will encourage other Biocareer2u distributors to abide by Biocareer2u policy and will not encourage other distributors to make unnecessary products purchase that will results in large static inventory.
- I understand and agree that Biocareer2u may take appropriate action on my distributorship at any time if l breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or engaged in any conduct which may bring disrepute upon Biocareer2u or which is in violation of any government law, regulation or ordinance, or any Biocareer2u policies
- Violations. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to our Customer Service by emailing customer service at: support@Biocareer2u.com